Tick Tock… tick tock… do you ever feel like life is counting down on your internal and external clock?
Do you feel worried because you have not completed certain tasks or achieved certain goals in life?
Do you ever feel snowed under as a social worker?
Do you have too many things to deal with at the same time and a lot of work to do in your life and career as a social worker?
Do you sometimes feel low?
Yes, life is full of challenges. You may be worried about uncertainties in the economy, serious medical problems, family issues, losing your job, having a negative investment portfolio, or perhaps you just worry about how the day will go.
Each person faces each challenge in life differently.
The ability to face life’s challenges comes from within.
In most cases, it depends on the environment you are in and your mindset.
Some people draw strength and inspiration from the experiences of others.
Quotes about living life to the fullest
“when you know what you want and you want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it”
TRENDING QUOTES ON SOCIAL WORK HAVEN
61 Inspirational Quotes About Living Life to the Fullest
Many famous authors from both the past and present have helped and inspired people to face and overcome life’s many challenges through their words of encouragement.
Such words or quotes of encouragement help people to realise that they are not alone in their struggles and that it is possible to overcome their problems and live life to the fullest.
Every obstacle and challenge your experience is a stepping stone to success.
I want you to know that it is impossible to lead a life without experiencing failure. Finding out the mistakes which led to the failure will help you become wiser and stronger.
Are there any negative things going on in your life today?
Do you feel certain obstacles are preventing you from achieving your goals in life?
I have compiled these unique 61 poems and inspirational quotes about life and struggles.
They remind us about living life to the fullest and serve as a reminder of words of strength to uplift you or a friend.
Inspirational Quotes and Poems
- I will rise, after every fall, I will rise and stand tall–Sangav Yadav
- In all chaotic beauty lies a wounded work of art–Kim McCrea
- “Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you.” – Shannon L Alder
- We are history in the making–Arielleestoria
- “This is the most simple and basic component of life: our struggles determine our successes.” — Mark Manson
- “For there are many great deeds done in the small struggles of life.” — Victor Hugo
- Don’t feel entitled to anything you didn’t sweat or struggle for – Marian Wright Edelman
- Live to please no one!
- If the hurt comes, so will the happiness- Rupi Kaur
- Beauty within is the most powerful asset!
- Positive anything is better than negative nothing – Elbert Hubbard
- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose – Lyndon B. Johnson
- My writing comes not from happy moments, but from struggle and grief – Isabel Allende
- Find a place inside where there is joy and the joy will burn out the pain – Joseph Campbell
- My dear friend, clear your mind of can’t – Samuel Johnson
- Remove all negative phrases from your vocabulary – socialworkhaven.com
- You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind – Joyce Meyer
- Life is not a struggle. It’s a wiggle.
- Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible – Mao Zedong
- Every action we take, everything we do, is either a victory or defeat in the struggle to become what we want to be – Ninon de L’Enclose
- The world gives you so much pain and here you are making gold out of it; there is nothing purer than that- Ripi Kaur
Life Struggles Quotes
- It is okay not to be okay. You will overcome any challenge in life and come out stronger.
- You are resilient even in the strongest storm – socialworkhaven.com
- You are your biggest cheerleader! Loving yourself is not self-fish! Read my article on Powerful Self-love Strategies HERE.
- You don’t need closure to find happiness again; you need to find reasons to start a new chapter and put down that old book; here is one reason you deserve to be happy- Pierre Alex Jeanty
- To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals – this alone is worth the struggle – William Osler
- The triumph can’t be had without the struggle – Wilma Rudolph
- There is nothing wrong with tender and strong existing in the same body. It is okay for you to be both- Arielleestoria
- A journey of a 1000 miles starts with a single step!
- Never give up on your dreams and aspirations.
- It is not life that’s complicated, it’s the struggle to guide and control life.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “There is a strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the Sun will rise again tomorrow.” — Aaron Lauritsen
- “Life’s a climb. But the view is great.” — Miley Cyrus
- Remember, all things shall pass away. Cycles will come and go! – socialworkhaven.com
- When the paint splashes, just turn it into a work of art!
- “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.” — Aaron Lauritsen
- “Some of the most beautiful things we have in life come from our mistakes.” — Surgeo Bell
- “Rise to the challenges that life presents you. You can’t develop genuine character and ability by sidestepping adversity and struggle.” — Daisaku Ikeda
- “The reason we struggle with insecurity is that we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.” — Steven Furtick
- Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “It is not so much about what life hands you, but what you do with what you get.” — Idowu Koyenikan
- Who you are is defined by what you’re willing to struggle for.”? — Mark Manson
- Inhale, Laugh, Exhale, Repeat- Of all the things that can be taken, do not let your joy be one of them.
- I will be stronger than my sadness.” — Jasmine Warga
- Keep doing the right. God is building character in you, and you are passing that test. Remember, the greater the struggle, the greater the reward.” — Joel Osteen
- “To die, it’s easy. But you have to struggle for life.” – Art Spiegelman
- There is magic in your bones, every fiber of you is a miracle.
- Life and death; without one, there cannot be the other. For some, it’s short, but they live it like no other. For most, it’s long, and to be happy, they don’t ever bother. Life cannot be lived without the love of others. – Hgr
- You know there is something great in you.
- You are a pillar, and although the storm may cause you to shake, you will never fall!
- The God who created the stars created you, you are a galaxy that produces light!
- Even in this dry place, there will be a bloom. Never give up!
More Inspirational Quotes
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did – Mark Twain
- If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” ― Amit Ray
- Cherish your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and live your todays – Anonymous
- It doesn’t matter how many people you meet in your life; you just need the real ones who accept you for who you are and help you become who you should be. ― Roy T. Bennett
- Quit hanging on to the handrails . . . Let go. Surrender. Go for the ride of your life. Do it every day – Melody Beattie
- A lifetime isn’t forever, so take the first chance, don’t wait for the second one! Because sometimes, there aren’t second chances! And if it turns out to be a mistake? So, what! This is life! A whole bunch of mistakes! But if you never get a second chance at something you didn’t take a first chance at? That’s true failure.” ― C. JoyBell C.
- Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. In the past, whenever I had fallen short in almost any undertaking, it was seldom because I had tried and failed. It was because I had let fear of failure stop me from trying at all – Arthur Gordon
- One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure – William Feather
- Don’t wait. Make memories today. Celebrate your life! – unknown
- If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” ― Roy Bennett
- Life has no limitations; except the ones you make – Les Brown
- Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can – Danny Kaye
- The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience – Eleanor Roosevelt
- It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts – Adlai Stevenson
- Opportunities will come and go, but if you do nothing about them, so will you.” ― Richie Norton
Inspirational Bible Quotes
- Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go -Joshua 1:9.
- Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you- Deuteronomy 31:6,8
- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11.
- One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:4.
- Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8.
- A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity. Proverbs 17:17.
- What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31.
- Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13
- The LORD is my shepherd; I lack nothing. Psalm 23:1.
Poem About Life Struggles
Poem of encouragement and strength can uplift the spirit.
Reading or listening to a short poem about life struggles can provide insights into why you should not give up on life and face obstacles with positivity.
One of my favourite poems about struggling in life is the one below by Emma Swain.
Within this poem, you can find many motivational quotes for life struggles.
Sometimes you have to push yourself, just get out of bed.
You stay up till late wishing you were dead.
You ask yourself, “why can’t it be someone else instead?
You get tired of all the thoughts in your head.
You lose sight of who you want to be.
You blame yourself, screaming, “Why am I me?”
You wish you could just be free.
Open your eyes and you’ll see
That life is what you make it, and sometimes it’s hard.
We get battered and bruised, mistreated and scared.
We forget what’s important.
We forget our drive.
We all need a focus point,
A reason to survive.
Find your passion.
Find your drive.
Find something that makes you fight,
And you will survive
When faced with life struggles and challenges, remember you are not in it alone.
You are in charge, and those dark phases will pass by.
Don’t allow yourself to sink into a place of darkness.
Speak to friends and family if you feel overburdened. OR seek professional help, if that is your preferred choice.
Follow socialworkhaven.com on PINTEREST and ….
PIN THIS FOR LATER!
Socialworkhaven.com Useful Resources
- Social Work To-Do List
Social Work To – Do List: What To Include: We sometimes struggle with managing our daily tasks as social workers. This is not because we do not have the skills. The work load, crisis and challenges we face can be overwhelming. That is why a social work to-do list may help us manage better.
- Recommended Books
Best Social Work Books Every Student Must Read is a great article full of highly recommended and engaging books. Helping student social workers to equip themselves with knowledge and skills. It is a great way to empower yourself and encourage you to read more.
- Social Work Registration
Social Work Registration: Get it done – is a useful article that walks you through the social work registration process.
- Social Work Burnout
51 Effective Ways to Fight Social Work Burnout helps practitioners explore 51 effective ways to fight Social Work Burnout. Social work burnout can affect the way we execute our role. It can cause social work stress, and a stressed social worker cannot perform their role effectively.
- Active Listening in Social Work
Why You Should Actively Listen as a Social Worker raises awareness of active listening in social work. Social work active listening involves the listener paying close attention to the speaker, making sure not to interrupt, and reflecting on what they have heard. This helps the speaker feel heard and validated, and it can also help them clarify their thoughts and feelings.
- Social Work Humour
Social Work Humour for the End of a Long Day This article explains when social work humour is important. Essential social work skills include empathy, authenticity, resilience and respect. These skills help us cope with situations and meet the needs of service users or clients. However, the best coping mechanism in social work is definitely humour.
- Social Work CV Writing
Social Work CV Writing This article is a must read – whether you are a student, newly qualified, or an experienced social worker, and looking for a new company to work for, you will find these 13 fundamental tips useful if you want to create the perfect Social Work CV/resume that will make you outshine others and get noticed.
- Social Work Values & Respect in Social Work
Social Work Values & Respect in Social Work Social work values include respect, dignity and worth of individuals, pursuit of social justice, integrity and competence. This article explores what ‘respect’ means in social work. Social work values are the beliefs and principles of social workers, which guide their practice and help them to determine the right course of action when making decisions.
- Generalist Intervention Model: Complete Guide
Generalist Intervention Model: Complete Guide The Generalist Intervention Model (GIM) is an approach to working with individuals, families, and communities that is based on a recognition of the interconnections of human systems. It emphasises building partnerships with clients and utilising their strengths to address problems and create solutions.
The model uses an ecological perspective to identify multiple levels of influence in client’s lives, including but not limited to: family, peers, school/work, community, and policy.
- Social Work Quotes
Social Work Quotes Social work quotes are an important part of understanding the complexities of social work. They can provide insights into how we think about and approach specific problems or situations. Quotes from famous authors, educational institutions, theorists, and practitioners have been used for centuries to help articulate ideas, promote critical thinking, help with social work interventions and offer inspiration.
- Professionalism in Social Work
The Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) sets capability statements of what is to be expected for all stages of a social worker’s career, from entry into training to the most advanced level of a social work practitioner. Professionalism is a key capability under the PCF and it requires upcoming, newly qualified and existing social workers to identify and behave as professional social workers committed to professional development.
- 45 Motivational Quotes You Need After a Bad Day
Motivational quotes for social workers highlight the need for social workers to believe in themselves, help one person at a time, and pursue their own goals and aspirations.
- Most Empowering Mental Health Quotes
Social work involves working with people who may feel low because of sudden changes in their lives. In addition, the social work role has been associated with burnout, depression, job related stress, poor work life balance resulting in a high turnover in the field.
- Inspirational Mental Health Quotes
We all have times when we feel low and scared. But sometimes these feelings can subside when we read some positive quotes or inspirational mental health quotes.
- Mental Health Hashtags
Mental Health Hashtags You may be a blogger, or perhaps you provide content in one of these areas will find this article useful. As a mental health blogger, I have realised that using hashtags can encourage social media users to explore content that catches their eye.
- Good Morning Saturday Quotes
Good Morning Saturday Quotes – As a social worker, the week is usually very busy and full on. I look forward to my weekend, especially Saturdays, to help me unwind and catch up with some self care! I kick off the weekend with some Saturday good morning inspirational quotes to inspire, motivate me and kick-start my day in the right direction.
- Anger management for autistic children
Learning basic anger management strategies for children with autism can be useful for both professionals and families to help address and manage instances of anger outbursts.