LEARN THE BEST TECHNIQUES TO IMPRESS THE INTERVIEW PANEL
You have done a great job by now! You completed your application to a high standard, wrote a remarkable Curriculum Vitae (CV), and cover letter which impressed the employer.
Your CV showcased your skills and experience to the employer and you have been invited for an interview. Whether you are a Newly Qualified Social Worker (NQSW) or an experienced Social Worker, you know how nerve wracking this interview can be. Deep down, you want to be the ONE they are looking for.
Does this position mean a lot to you? Well, I have good news for you! Once you know how to impress the interview panel the right way, you will outshine other job applicants and have employers PICK YOU as their #1 choice.
IT’S TIME TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR JOB INTERVIEW
If you want to:
- Learn how to exceed the expectations of the interview panel.
- What to take with you to the interview.
- What not to take with you to the interview.
- How to use STAR technique correctly.
- Key strategies to ensure you progress to the final round of the interview.
- How to use verbal and non verbal communication the right way.
- Role play techniques you can follow before the interview.
HOW IT WILL ACTUALLY WORK
To see whether we are a good fit and for me to know more about you, you will email me ([email protected]) me the job specification, and provide me with some information about yourself, your professional goals, and any particular jobs you’re applying for.
I will review your documents within 2 working days.
During the zoom call, we will discuss interview techniques and how you can ace that job interview.
Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity!
IT’S COMPLETELY FREE!
I’m super excited to work with you. I look forward to helping you achieve your goals!
Should you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]